Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hi, I'm alive!

Ackkkkkk...!!!

I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated. I have been completely overwhelmed with finishing up the spring semester in school. I didn't realize it had been 6 weeks though!

My poor baby, I am going to have to give you some TLC in the coming weeks.

So anyway, some updates since I last posted:

1. I am going to be working on a stage show this summer.
2. I will be projecting movies in our studio on June 5th and 6th during Bushwick Open Studios.
3. I am getting offers for music videos left and right!
4. I have 2-3 new videos to post and talk about!
5. I am one semester closer to getting a Masters degree in Media Studies. MEDIA MASTERRRR!!!!!!
6. Lizzieboredom.com is very close to going up!!!
7. I wrote a very depressing but thought-provoking paper on the transition of boredom from modernity to postmodernity.


Anyway, I will elaborate more on the above soon. I am still recuperating after some loooong nights of editing.

Until then, keep on being boring.

~L.

No comments:

Post a Comment